10 Feb 2021 FAIRFAX STARS AAU TRYOUT SCHEDULE
*Check this schedule periodically for any changes due to gym loss or unforeseen circumstances*
*See Tryout Registration Form for any age/grade clarification or contact us at email@example.com.
There is a $50.00 Tryout fee which MUST be done online prior to tryouts for contactless registration. No refunds. Please visit our website for tryout registration info* Additional paperwork will be required online. You may also visit a list of all 2021 Coaches.
Location address: K-sports Complex
10103 Residency road, Manassas VA 20110
3pm-Girls 9th Grade 2024 & Boys 8th grade 2029
4:30pm-Boys 10th. Grade 2023, Boys 9th grade 2024
6pm-Girls 11th Grade EYBL & Showcase 2022
6pm-Girls 10th. Grade EYBL & Showcase 2023
**7:00pm- Boys 11th Grade, 17U 2022 (Time could change)
2pm-Boys 11th, Grade 17U & 8th Grade 2029
4pm-Girls 11th Grade EYBL & Showcase 2022
4pm-Girls 10th Grade EYBL & Showcase 2023
6pm-Boys 10th & Boys 9th
6pm-Girls 9th Grade
**7pm-Girls 9th Grade (Time Change)
Boys & Girls are current grade tryouts, 4th – 11th
Class of graduations 2022-2029
Welcome to the 2021 Fairfax Stars tryouts. This message contains some important information for your child prior to coming to tryouts. If you have any concerns Or questions, please contact me or your coach.
1. All forms for tryouts must be filled out and dropped in a box prior to your child being able to participate. You cannot tryout without them all being completed. There will be 2 bins at the registration table. While you check-in you will be asked to place them in their appropriate bin. They are attached. In addition, the current schedule is attached.
2. At the registration table, you will be checked in. All participants should be pre-registered. You will be given a tryout number to keep thru the two tryouts. Your temperature will be checked. You must be wearing a mask any time you are not on the court. Spectators will NOT be permitted in the gym due to Covid state capacity restrictions. Masks will be available for anyone who needs one. If you have any cold symptoms, please do not attend. If any participants exhibit Covid symptoms, they may be asked to refrain from trying out.
3. Any time you enter the court or exit the court, you will sanitize. Sanitizer is available at each court at center court.
4. Please wear a dark colored t-shirt or a white t-shirt for tryouts. You may also bring a reversible jersey of your own if you have one. Reversible jerseys for scrimmages will NOT be shared and are limited. Once worn, they will be placed directly in a wash basket at the table.
5. If you cannot attend both tryouts, be sure to let the coach know so they can contact you after the 2nd tryout if necessary.
Good Luck and excited to see everyone Saturday