Early Bird Registration is $225 before June 15th. Registration after June 15th is $250.
July 16 – 20, 2018
Presented by Aggie McCormick-Dix, Varsity Head Coach of Bishop O’Connell Women’s Basketball
Camp curriculum is designed to improve basketball skills & knowledge. Guest instructors will demonstrate & conduct drills & activities focused on fundamental skills & capabilities.
Guest Instructors include:
- Aggie McCormick-Dix: Head Coach, O’Connell Women’s Basketball, Founder & Director- Fairfax Stars Basketball
- Chay Shegog: Former WNBA player & UNC standout, Varsity Assistant – O’Connell HS
- Katie Fudd: Georgetown standout, VHSL Hall of Fame, Founder – Game Time Skills Basketball Training
- Jimmy Price: Coach & Basketball Skills Trainer
- Katie LaRue: Athletic Director & Head Coach, Madeira School Women’s Basketball, Charleston Southern University
- Stephen Franklin: Coach & Basketball Skills Trainer – Ganon Baker Basketball
- Jasmine Byrd: Varsity Assistant- Osbourn Park HS, Basketball Skills Trainer, University of North Carolina- Greensboro
- C.K. Calhoun: Head Coach, St. Mary’s College of Maryland, Marymount University